We encourage you to overpack your child’s lunch with items that won’t perish if left uneaten. You should supply food (that does not require heating), drink, and utensils on a daily basis.
You may also take advantage of our hot lunch program from choicelunch. Click here for more information and/or create an account.
All children are monitored during snack and lunch, but please call the office if your child has not eaten enough of his/her lunch. We will more closely monitor what your child brings to school, so that we can more accurately assess what he/she has eaten.
- No glass containers
- No knives
- No dessert (e.g., candy, cake, or sugared items)
- No food on a stick
- No gum
- No medicines, cough drops or vitamins are to be in a child’s possession at any time. It is the parent’s responsibility (not the child’s) to bring such items to the office. Please see Medical Guidelines for specific instructions.
- High-protein items
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Bottled water in lieu of sugared drinks
- Label lunch box, containers, and non-disposable utensils.