Please dress your child neatly and comfortably, and in a fashion that respects the business of education.
Four- and five-year-olds should have a labeled change of clothing in their cubbies.
Rules and Regulations:
- No ripped clothing
- No political or religious slogans on clothing
- No morally-depraved slogans on clothing
- No caps or hats worn in the classroom
- No caps or hats worn backwards
- No sharing of hats or caps
- No high-heeled shoes or clogs
- No flip-flops
- Open-toed shoes of all types discouraged for safety reasons
- No makeup
- No off-beat hair colors or hair styles
- No temporary or permanent body art (e.g., tattoos, stencils, writing on oneself)
- No body piercing (except a single stud earring per earlobe on girls only)
- No sharing of hairbrushes or combs
- No clothing that exposes the midriff
- No undergarments exposed
- No backpacks necessary
- No personal items of any kind (e.g., cell phones, music players, portable video players, cameras)
Lost and Found:
Please label all clothing that your child might take off while at school. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity prior to the start of the new school year.